Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My name is Ali. I'm a Border Collie cross (and who knows what I am crossed with but it is definitely a beautiful mix! hee, hee). I'm just around 5 months old.
I live with my two foster brothers. We are very energetic and playful. I love people and other dogs to play with. I can sometimes be very shy meeting someone new. I might bark at you at first but give me treats and be patient with me and I will learn that it's ok.
I am a bundle of energy I love to run and run in the back yard with my foster brothers. Sometimes when my foster mom calls me inside I don't want to go in so I continue to run around the backyard. I hate being cooped up, it's not fun for me I get bored (typical Border Collie - we like to be busy, busy).
I'm very sweet and well mannered. I listen pretty darn good for being my age. I come almost all the time when called sometimes it takes a few "reminders" but I do come. I sit on command when you have a treat for me. I love to chew on bones and play with toys inside. I love tennis balls the best -I'll chase them and bring them back to you (maybe I would make a good Flyball dog!).
I sit by the door when I need outside. It is important for my humans to pay attention because if I want out and can't get out I sometimes have a little accident (oops - sorry mom!).
But all in all I'm a big sweety, and very smart.
I'll win your hearts over.

No comments:

Post a Comment